About the Department
Service Request

This Form is used to request service for non-emergency situations only

If this is a human emergency, please call 911.  

If this is an animal emergency, please contact our Communication Center. Do not submit this form

To view the areas we service,  please go to Animal Care Centers

To submit animal noise complaint, go to the Submit Noise Complaint page.

To provide feedback or for general questions, please Contact Us.

Select Type of Request

Please select the type of request and provide supporting details so that we may help resolve your animal-related issue.  Online service requests are dispatched as soon as possible. Field response time varies depending on priority and staffing levels.

Skip to content